Most of the cold storage businesses encounter some of the below challenges which can be very easily be addressed and delivered through our solution
- Overcooling = Energy Wastage: Extraneous factors (such as door openings / inappropriate circulation) may result in one side of the warehouse being warmer than the other. You may increase the cooling across all parts of the warehouse, causing significant wastage. 1 degree overcooling = 3 % increase in energy consumption.
- Compliance: Micromanagement of the temperature zones ensures that each type of food product is maintained at their prescribed temperature.
- Equipment Failure / Power Overdraw: Equipment Failure and Power Overdraw are not known in real-time.
- Equipment Condition / Prevent Failure: Proactive monitoring of refrigeration compressors.
Inferrix offers a 360-degree solution to ensure Energy Savings, Food Quality Compliance and Spoilage Prevention for your cold storages / warehouses:
Inferrix, a UK based IoT product company with a full product stack: Sensors-Gateways & Platform. Inferrix’ innovative range of sensors are – STICK. CLAMP. START – self powered and self-communicating. The deployment can be done in hours and does not need any IP for the sensors or power – very quick, risk free deployment.
- Inferrix Temperature Sensors can micromanage each subsection of the warehouse, giving you complete temperature profile mapping, in real – time. This can be used to understand cooling requirements that can be either adjusted automatically or manually.
- Inferrix vibration sensors helps detect and prevent problems with compressors, especially. The vibration pattern indicates potential failures that can be addressed proactively, presenting high repair cists post failure and not to mention the effect on food quality.
- Inferrix Power Sensors help understand the power consumption pattern of various equipment’s in the warehouse. This helps identify unproductive usage and also any equipment failures in real-time, which could prevent spoilage.
It costs hundreds of thousands of dollars to refrigerate a warehouse. A structured process will help optimize this usage.
- Inferrix Door Sensors give you a real-time view of any doors that have been left open or are being opened for long periods of time, this could cause significant energy wastage.